While we're busy working on the biggest thing since we originally launched Mailbrew, here's a nice new update with various quality of life improvements.
- 📩 Save newsletters for later! A new "read later" button will let you save newsletter for later, and you'll be able to read them comfortably in the newsletters tab.
- ⚡️ Generate brews on demand. You can now generate a brew on demand in the manage brews page, by selecting "Generate now" in the options menu. Especially useful if you wake up some minutes early and don't want to have breakfast without your brew 😬
- Editing sources is much easier. When you're reading a brew via email or on our webapp, click the "..." button next to the source title to quickly edit it.
- You can now set a custom title for the "Saved" source. Useful if you save links for later with Mailbrew and then share them in a public brew.
- Better Manage Brews page. You can now update the schedules of each brew without having to open them individually.
- RSS source now links to the site itself for linked blogs like Daring Fireball.
- You can now hide the newsletter excerpt in the Inbox source.
- Preview for the RSS source now shows more posts to give you a better idea of what you will receive in your brews.
- Back buttons in the app were a bit unpredictable. They will now bring you back where you expect.